SECTION 1 – AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
SECTION 2 - WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
A name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number
C. Commercial information
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
D. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
E. Geolocation data
Physical location or movements.
How we use your information
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by FOCL and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of FOCL, GoGenics LLC, and other affiliates;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
SECTION 3 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 4 below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
FOCL, a GoGenics LLC company
191 University Blvd., #226
Denver, CO 80206
Consumer Rights Under CCPA (California Consumer Protection Act)
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
SECTION 4 - DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
SECTION 5 – PAYMENT PROCESSING
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform called Shopify that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties' privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. FOCL will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
SECTION 9 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments about this statement, our Privacy Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please email us at email@example.com or by mail at:
191 University Blvd, #226
Denver, CO 80206