Sexual health is important to holistic health and wellness. Some individuals are looking to address very specific issues like sexual dysfunction while others are simply looking for something that can help them bring more excitement and passion into the bedroom. One new compound that’s being explored for these purposes is cannabidiol (CBD).
But is CBD a viable solution for general sexual health and wellness? Can it improve your experience in the bedroom? Can it address some of the sexual dysfunction symptoms you might be experiencing?
In this guide, we’ll explore the benefits of CBD on sexual health and experience, what you’ll need to consider while you’re shopping for CBD products for the bedroom, and the next steps in your CBD journey.
Ready to dive right in and see what CBD has to offer you? Start here with CBD gummies made from organic, non-GMO hemp grown locally. Discover how FOCL CBD can help you support your wellness needs today!
What Is CBD?
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant that belongs to a group of compounds known as cannabinoids. CBD interacts with the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is a series of receptors throughout the body responsible for regulating functions like sleep, appetite, and mood to maintain homeostasis.
Because of this, it’s believed that CBD might be able to address some of these areas by binding to these receptors.
Available in forms like oils, tinctures, edibles, and creams, those looking to enjoy CBD for themselves can easily get their hands on a wide range of products crafted specifically for their needs.
Despite its wild popularity, CBD is still a very new substance the wellness space. There’s more research to do before we can draw any definitive conclusions about how CBD functions within the body and what benefits it has to offer as a result. However, a growing body of research may point to some of the benefits of CBD that have made it such a mainstay in health and wellness. These potential benefits include:
- Pain relief, specifically in regards to those dealing with minor feelings of discomfort or those dealing with chronic pain.1
- Mood support. CBD may be a compound that can help certain individuals improve overall mood, whether they simply need a quick boost or they’re working to naturally battle symptoms of depression.2
- Neuroprotective properties and potentially enhanced cognitive function.
- Improved sleep.
- And more…
Simply put, there’s a good reason why so many people are turning to CBD for daily discomfort or better health and well-being.
Read Also: What Does CBD Do To Your Immune System
What Is Sexual Anxiety?
Sexual anxiety is a common issue that can affect your sex life and overall well-being. It is characterized by fear, worry, and self-doubt that can prevent you from enjoying a healthy and fulfilling sex life. Symptoms of sexual anxiety include difficulty in achieving arousal, lack of sexual desire, and difficulty in reaching orgasm.
Various factors, including relationship issues, past traumatic experiences, and biological factors can cause it. That being said, there are solutions. While sex therapy, prescription medications, and lifestyle changes are among the many available, one supplemental product at your disposal is CBD.
How Can CBD Help Sexual Anxiety?
We discussed many of the benefits of CBD above, but we haven’t yet touched on CBD’s potential ability to combat stress and reduce anxiety. Research suggests that CBD can have a positive impact on a wide range of anxiety disorders.3
How CBD Gummies Enhance Your Sex Life
CBD gummies are gaining popularity for enhancing sex life and pleasure. CBD, a cannabis plant compound, may reduce anxiety, stress, and improve physical performance. In the context of sex, CBD gummies could potentially heighten pleasure, diminish discomfort (either caused inside the bedroom or carried in from physical activity), and boost overall performance.
CBD may also enhance blood flow, increase sensitivity and enjoyment, and target symptoms of sexual dysfunction in both men and women. CBD has also been said to indirectly regulate hormone levels associated with desire and performance.
With all this in mind, it’s crucial that you speak with your doctor prior to incorporating CBD into your daily wellness routine. CBD is known to have negative interactions with other medications, and it’s not always a suitable supplement for those dealing with severe sexual dysfunction. Working with your doctor will help you better understand whether or not CBD is right for you.
Choosing The Right CBD Gummies For Sex
Selecting the ideal CBD gummies for sex can be challenging due to the vast array of options out. You can start by considering your desired effects, potency, and flavor preferences. Identify the benefits you’re looking to gain from CBD, such as increased arousal, libido, relaxation, or stress relief. By considering these factors, it’ll be much easier to find the right CBD gummies for your needs.
Need some help as you begin your journey? Take the first step by reaching out to FOCL! Our experts are ready to guide you in discovering the ideal CBD gummies to unlock new heights of passion and pleasure. You can also take our Product Finder Quiz to dive right in and get matched with products that are right for you!
Tips For Incorporating CBD Gummies Into Your Sex Life
Enhance your sex life with CBD gummies by following these tips:
- Introduce CBD gummies into your pre-sex routine to reduce performance anxiety and set the mood. Start out with the lowest dose to see if you experience any effects. If not, make a note and gradually increase the dosage until you see the desired benefits.
- Use them to promote better health and well-being overall. This may help you target some of the symptoms that are contributing to sexual dysfunction occurring outside of the bedroom.
- Take a holistic approach and use CBD gummies alongside other changes like better dietary choices, daily exercise, and getting more sleep. CBD may be a supplement, but it can’t address other areas where minor changes could greatly improve your sexual health and wellness.
Try CBD Gummies For Sex Today To Unleash Your Wildest Bedroom Fantasies!
CBD gummies for sex may help reduce anxiety and stress, enhance blood flow, and boost libido, without any of the harsh side effects that come with stronger supplements or medications.
That being said, choosing the right high-quality CBD gummies can ultimately determine your experience as well. That’s why we recommend spicing things up with FOCL's CBD gummies! Our top-of-the-line gummies are made from organic, non-GMO hemp sourced locally and third-party tested to guarantee purity and potency.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. We also offer free shipping on all orders and 15% off your first order when you sign up for a FOCL Rewards account.
Don’t let sexual anxiety and other distractions get in the way of a healthy sex life. Shop CBD gummies today and experience the FOCL difference!
Eager to learn more about CBD’s benefits for your sex life? Take a look at these blogs:
- CBD & Libido: Unleashing Your Sexual Potential With CBD
- Sex Gummies: A Banging Guide To Horny Goat Weed
- CBD for Sexual Performance
What are sex gummies?
Sex gummies are edible supplements that contain CBD, which is a compound found in the cannabis plant. CBD gummies may be able to be used to enhance sexual pleasure and performance, as well as reduce anxiety and stress. They are usually flavored and come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and potency levels.
Is sex candy safe?
Yes, sex candy is generally safe to consume. However, check the ingredients list of the product you are purchasing to make sure it does not contain any ingredients that may be harmful to you. Additionally, consult your doctor before taking any supplement, including sex candy as CBD has been known to interact with certain medications.
Does CBD oil help high sex drive?
CBD oil may help increase sexual desire and arousal. It may also help reduce stress and anxiety, which can improve your overall sexual experience. However, the experience may be different for everyone and depends upon a wide range of factors.
- Schilling, J. M., Hughes, C. G., Wallace, M. S., Sexton, M., Backonja, M., & Moeller-Bertram, T. (2021, May 5). Cannabidiol as a treatment for chronic pain: A survey of patients' perspectives and attitudes. Journal of pain research. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8107012/
- Melas PA;Scherma M;Fratta W;Cifani C;Fadda P; (n.d.). Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for anxiety and mood disorders: Molecular targets and epigenetic insights from Preclinical Research. International journal of molecular sciences. Retrieved from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33668469/
- Blessing, E. M., Steenkamp, M. M., Manzanares, J., & Marmar, C. R. (2015, October). Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for anxiety disorders. Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4604171/